February has been a great month and we have been privileged with some really beautiful sunny days. Some updates and good news for you.
In this newsletter:
- Are you ready for the Summer Camp?
- Ongoing activities
- Don’t miss our latest news…
- Un breve riassunto in italiano 🙂
1. ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUMMER CAMP?
Summer camp preparation is under way, as we are making our list for all of the fun gadgets to have sent over from America and finalizing our summer staff (many of which were with us last year). We are already dreaming of cannon balling into the pool and epic water fights. The staff can’t wait to see our returning campers this year as well as meet all of the new ones.
We are overwhelmed by the number of submissions we have received in these weeks. There are just a few places available at La Capitana and just some more at new Agriturismo Le Valli.
Don’t miss the opportunity to register your child. Enroll now:
2. ONGOING ACTIVITIES
English classes are going great. Our students have been taking home books from our expanding Canadian Island Library and are about to turn in their first book reports of the year.
We are also beginning practice tests for the Cambridge Young Learners exams (children 8 to 12), to see if our students are ready to take the next level or try their first exam.
The children participating in our Saturday Drama Class have begun their spring show ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and are doing an excellent job so far. In Saturday Art Class, we have been working with clay to learn more about surrealist art and the sculptures are really starting to take form.
As always, we love to hear your input, so feel free to organize a time to speak with your teacher if you did not have a chance to meet with them during the designated week for parent/ teacher conferences.
3. DON’T MISS OUR LATEST NEWS…
If you really want be up to date on our news, activities and promotions follow us on our Social platforms. Support us and make our community grow!
- sono aperte le iscrizioni ai centri estivi, i posti si stanno riempiendo velocemente quindi vi invitiamo a prenotare quanto prima;
- a metà marzo riceverete una e-mail riguardante la possibilità per gli studenti da 8 a 12 anni di sostenere un esame Cambridge;
- per chi non ha avuto la possibilità di parlare con l’insegnante durante la settimana designata ai colloqui, c’è comunque la possibilità di prendere un appuntamento;
- se volete portare a casa un libro in inglese che possa piacere al vostro bambino, chiedetelo pure all’insegnante.
Thank you and Canadian Island wishes you a great day!
Canadian Island Staff